Saturday 27 August 2016

Double Umbrella Stroller


Double Umbrella Stroller is too hassle .... it moves all the time and average shade on my caps
I not have the canopys that go on my BB comfort so I found (and it's not too expensive) pares sun UV stroller to the awakening and it nikel by cons must be put anyway (if we want it holds well) guards the rain on the hammock and over it and over are used for highchairs !!!
If I have 5 min I would put you on the photo stroller. I have a double stroller jané and when I wanted to buy an umbrella, I was told that setting was inappropriate of stroller because it was made ​​for round structures while my stroller has oval structures. The clerk then advised me to see the umbrellas jané (expensive) or comfort for baby strollers also have non-round structures. Someone he already encountered this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment